ΘνΓΓΙη is a premier employer in the St. Louis region that attracts faculty and staff from around the world. We recruit people of all faiths who share our mission to pursue truth for the greater glory of God and the service of others.
We have high standards for our students β and for those who work here. In exchange, ΘνΓΓΙη offers an unparalleled employment experience.
For , please submit your application using the following links:
- For physicians or advanced practice providers: (ΘνΓΓΙη School of Medicine clinical faculty)
- For staff clinical or administrative positions:
Why Work for ΘνΓΓΙη?
Hear from current employees on why they enjoy working for ΘνΓΓΙη.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
ΘνΓΓΙη's comprehensive benefits package offers medical, vision and dental options; annuity and retirement plans; and longΒ-term disability.
- Health care benefits start on your first day. A subsidy rate is available to employees under a certain income threshold.
- ΘνΓΓΙη's retirement plan is fully vested with an employer match at market. Plus, ΘνΓΓΙη has a βonce in, always in ruleβ for its retirement match. Employees who start at ΘνΓΓΙη and become match-eligible in a full-time role continue to be eligible for that match should they transition to a part-time or adjunct position, or if they leave and later return to the University.
Tuition benefits at ΘνΓΓΙη include tuition remission for fullΒtime employees and their children after three years of service. Coming directly from another university? Your years of service count for dependent tuition. Plus, working with TIAA and Savi, your employment at ΘνΓΓΙη may also qualify you for federal loan forgiveness.
Wellness programs at ΘνΓΓΙη are dedicated to ensuring work/life balance.
- ΘνΓΓΙη offers benefits including greater than market sick time, parental leave and sick caregiver leave
- A partnership with Care.com offers additional work/life discounts.
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers access to wellness/mental health resources and more.
Professional and personal development options at ΘνΓΓΙη include online and instructorΒ-led learning and growth opportunities.
A Culture of Longevity
ΘνΓΓΙη's workplace climate is community driven with a long average employee tenure. for behind-the-scenes insights and more information about our benefits and perks.
ΘνΓΓΙη is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
ΘνΓΓΙη is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other nonΒ-merit factors.
We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans). If accommodations are needed for completing the application and/or with the interviewing process, please contact us at 314-Β977-Β5847.